Thursday 11 October 2012

Dungeon Wars!

Whenever I create a new character in a role playing game and I’m asked to “choose my race”, I always wonder what stats “real life races” would have if they were gamified (gamified?). So being my productive self, I created a generic character customisation screen and distributed points to several attributes often used in RPG games. I distributed the points as I believe races are often stereotypically depicted in (Western) media. So bear in mind that this is a gross overgeneralization of races and their strengths and weaknesses.

I’m also planning on making the next steps of character creation for this fictional game: available classes, final stats (attack, defence, magic attack, ...), weapons, special traits, etc.

Enjoy the graphic, entirely made in MS Paint of course!




You can like us on facebook to recieve updates on your wall!


Spread the wars

HardAtWork

4 comments:

  1. Dude you seriously should work for Nintendo 8 Bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I was born in the sixties instead of the eighties. Wait no. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, hillariously stereotypical (both of RPGs and races). Do you think you'll make a fake play through aswell as a fake character creation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fake play through you say... You're really pushing me here aren't you :)

      Delete